Table of contents:
Video: Phone Number 01528888888: What's Behind The Calls?
Online trading is big business - especially for those who find enough gullible people to knock them off. This is no different for calls to 01528888888.
This is known about the number:
- The callers answer under a German first name, but speak with a strong Indian accent.
- For example, as a company, they say " Action Forex ".
- The reason for the call is " Forex online trading ".
- The callers are polite until you interrupt their speech and register doubts. Then they become rude.
- If you tell them that you do not believe in online money transactions or are not interested, they simply hang up without comment.
- A short time later you get calls to the same phone number.
- The number is fake.
Given that the number is fake and the callers speak with a strong Indian accent, you can assume that it is an Indian call center. In this case, a complaint to the Federal Network Agency has no purpose. You should save your time and better block the number 01528888888.
So you can block the number 01528888888
Calls to this number are made either on the landline or on the cell phone. In both cases you can block the number relatively easily.
It is easiest with a cell phone. Just follow our guide on how to block a phone number on Android and iPhone, or watch this video:
Block spam calls - how it works on iOS and Android
- As the owner of a Telekom landline connection, you can register with the "Telephony Center" and then block individual phone numbers or entire number ranges.
- If you use the Fritzbox as a telephone system, you can put the phone number on the blacklist there.
As has been shown, the calls cannot be turned off by requesting that they no longer be contacted. The poor call center workers just have to keep trying until they give in. So just block the number and you have peace of mind.
Do you tape your cameras?
Mark Zuckerberg does it and the FBI director also advises it: cover or tape cameras in the name of security and privacy. What do you think about that?
did you like this article? Let us know in the comments or share the article. We look forward to your opinion - and of course you are welcome to follow us on Facebook or Twitter.