Table of contents:
Video: Call 03031879861: Be Careful, Data Theft
2023 Author: Sheila Hailey | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-24 11:17
In the relevant phone number forums, everyone reports about the same scenario:
- The Berlin telephone number 03031879861 calls and on the other hand answers a female or male person who speaks German with a Mediterranean accent.
- The call apparently comes from a call center, further calls can be heard in the background.
- The call allegedly comes from Vodafone and you either promise a credit to the account or a new cell phone. Sometimes there is also talk of a " Vodafone sales partner ".
- To do this, however, you should confirm some data, which will then be requested. This includes your name as well as your customer number and your account password at Vodafone.
As has also been reported, the callers can become very rude if they refuse to provide their password and other information. Sometimes they just hang up.
If you compare this procedure with similar cases, it makes no sense if you complain to the Federal Network Agency. The telephone number displayed is probably falsified via the telephone system. With this “Call ID spoofing” it is quite possible that the call center is in another country. It makes more sense if you block the phone number 03031879861.
Start photo gallery (11 photos)
So you can block the number 03031879861
- When the call arrives on your cell phone, you can follow our instructions on how to block callers on an Android smartphone or iPhone.
- Fixed-line customers of Telekom can call the telephony center to block the number 03031879861.
- If you use a Fritzbox router at home, you can block the number in your Fritzbox.
Either way, the rule applies that you shouldn't be foolishly tempted to give your data to any caller by telephone promises. Vodafone employees would never ask you for your password and if someone calls from Vodafone, they have the remaining contract data and at best they ask for street and date of birth for comparison.
Online security and privacy: important or not? (Survey)
In the past few months, the topic of online security and privacy has become increasingly important. We would therefore like to find out how you feel about the whole thing.
did you like this article? Let us know in the comments or share the article. We look forward to your opinion - and of course you are welcome to follow us on Facebook or Twitter.