Table of contents:
- Robot vacuum 360 S6: test evaluation
- Robot vacuum 360 S6: We liked that
- Robot vacuum 360 S6: We didn't like that
- Robot vacuum 360 S6: Good to know
Video: Inexpensive Suction Robot From GearBest In The Test: The 360 S6 Is The Final Boss For Dust Mice
Behind the bulky name and the brand unknown to us, the 360 S6 Automatic Robotic Vacuum Cleaner is a very interesting vacuum robot. It scores above all with a great price-performance ratio, intelligent navigation and good cleaning performance. He doesn't have to hide behind the big manufacturers iRobot and Neato.
Highlights include control via the app, the integrated wiping function and the creation of restricted areas in which the robot is not allowed to drive.
A disadvantage is the suction power on carpets. Although it automatically recognizes carpets and increases the suction power, it lacks some power. On the other hand, the result looks much better on hard floors, but due to its round design, it does not always come out completely in the corner.
In the test, however, we are enthusiastic about the clever navigation: The S6 connects to the smartphone app and creates a high-resolution map of the area. With his laser tower on the top, he scans the room and creates an exact cleaning path that he quickly walks. There is no senseless driving around on the S6. You can follow the route on your cell phone at any time. He dodges obstacles and never forgets areas. Top!
Another important buying argument are the selectable restricted zones: If you have an apartment with unfavorable furniture, you can simply omit some areas. The robot will not go there. This is quite useful when there are a lot of cables in a corner or pet food bowls. Simply mark the area in the app, so you can also lock doors and entire rooms.
With these features, it is in the upper class range, the price, however, is limited at 380 euros. At GearBest it is always offered for just under 300 euros. This is cheap for a vacuum robot with this equipment. If you don't want to spend too much money on a vacuum robot, but above all value a lot of equipment, you should take a closer look at the model.
Robot vacuum 360 S6: test evaluation
- Cleaning: 3/5
- Navigation: 5/5
- Handling: 4/5
- Equipment: 5/5
Total: 76 percent (cleaning makes up 50 percent of the grade)
Buy 360 S6 robot vacuum from Gearbest
Robot vacuum 360 S6: We liked that
- Cleaning result on hard floors: dust and crumbs are easily removed. He just doesn't always get into the corner.
- Navigation: It curves obstacles closely and orientates itself perfectly in space.
- Three suction levels: Quiet, Standard and Power can be selected in the app.
- App: Track the cleaning route in real time, control the robot manually, send it to the charging station and set up restricted areas. The app is very extensive.
- Save multiple rooms: Virtual maps of the rooms can be saved in the app and called up again depending on the room.
- Exclusion zones: there are many cables in one corner of the room? No problem, the robot simply skips the area.
- Automatic charging: If the battery is empty, the robot automatically drives to the charging station and then continues its route.
- Battery life: A room with a size of 45 square meters requires just under 20 percent of the battery power.
- Volume: It is quieter than a standard vacuum cleaner.
- Maintenance: The maintenance intervals are displayed in the app. Filters and sensors can be easily cleaned. The filter should be kept under water or replaced after 148 hours of operation.
Robot vacuum 360 S6: We didn't like that
- Carpet cleaning: This shows that he has a little too little power.
- Small dust container: As with many vacuum robots, the dust container is very small due to lack of space.
- Registration required: Before setting up, you need to create a user account with an email address and password. The confirmation email is in Chinese.
- Setup: The app confuses with Chinese characters at first, but it can be switched to English.
Robot vacuum 360 S6: Good to know
- The wiping function is practical, but does not replace the mop.
- The robot is delivered from China. The dispatch therefore takes one month.
- Important for shipping: When ordering, make sure that delivery is made with "Priority Line" or "Germany Express", then there are no customs fees and import sales tax. All information about shipping at GearBest can be found here.
- The power supply unit supplied has a CE mark and can be plugged into the socket as normal without an adapter.
- The robot speaks with every action, for example at the start: "Happy Cleaning". At first the volume is too high. It can be reduced in the app.