Video: Tariff Hammer For Those Who Make Few Calls: 2 GB LTE In The Vodafone Network For € 4 A Month - Only For A Short Time
- Provider: mobilcom-debitel
- Network: Vodafone
- Tariff: Smart Surf LTE
- Minimum contract term: 24 months
- monthly costs: 3.99 euros during the minimum contract period
- one-off costs: 0 Euro (no connection price, no shipping fees)
2 GB LTE Internet flat rate with up to 21.6 Mbit / s download and 3.6 Mbit / s upload
after consumption of the inclusive volume: 64 Kbit / s down, 64 Kbit / s up
Telephony: 50 free minutes per month
after consumption of free minutes: 0.29 euros / minute in all German networks
SMS: 50 free SMS per month
after consumption of free SMS: 0.19 euros per SMS in all German networks
- freenet hotspot flat (approx. 50 million WiFi access points in 120 countries)
- EU roaming included
- 15 Euro bonus if you take your number with you (send SMS from the new SIM card to 22234 with the text "Bonus" for reimbursement - one-off costs for the SMS 0.19 Euro)
To the tariff offer
In our opinion, there are no horse feet lurking in the small print of the contract. We only recommend terminating the contract early, as after the minimum contract term has expired, 16.99 euros per month suddenly become due - that would be significantly too much for the services offered, especially if you consider that the tariff landscape will continue to change in 2 years. Subscription alarms help with termination. If you are interested, you should make a quick decision; the offer is limited in time until Monday, December 23, 2019.
Conclusion: The tariff is perfect for those who make few calls, but who still want to be reachable and who spend most of the day within Wi-Fi range - the included hotspot flat also helps here, of course. It is also well suited for young minors or for second cell phones.
To the tariff offer
Further tariff recommendations with and without a cell phone in our overview "The best cell phone contracts".
did you like this article? Let us know in the comments or share the article. We look forward to your opinion - and of course you are welcome to follow us on Facebook or Twitter.