Table of contents:
Video: Group Play From Samsung: The Service For Playing Together
- Merging the screens: With this function, several devices can be merged into a common large display.
- A large selection of group play games: There are numerous games in the Samsung App Store that can be played together.
- Share multimedia content: music, pictures, documents and videos, thanks to Group Play these can also be quickly shared with others.
- Start your own games and create groups: As soon as you start your own game, you are the organizer of this game, other players can easily join. You can also create a group with which you can share certain content.
- No internet connection required: So that you can play games together without WiFi or cellular, since Group Play uses mobile hotspots.
Samsung Group Play: The downer
Of course, there is also a small catch, because Group Play is unfortunately only available for Samsung devices. The following models are supported:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and Note 4
- Samsung Galaxy S3 / S4 / S5
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and 10.1
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9
- and much more
And under the following links you can find a few videos on current Group Play games:
- Cheers Rabbit
- Beat Racer
- Coupling ice cube
- Gem Out
- Cannon shooter
- Shooting soccer
- Soccer Wars
If you have one of the supported devices, you can simply download and install Group Play from the Play Store and Group Play games from the Samsung App Store.
What name will Google choose for Android 10.0 "Q"?
Is the article helpful?
Yes No Comment
Your life is GIGA.
Help us to improve and please tell us:
Why is the article not helpful for you?
The information is out of date I have not received enough information The information is incorrect I disagree Other Send answer
Thank you, your GIGA team
Your opinion is important to us. Also like to discuss with us in the comments.
Window will close automatically in 6 seconds