Table of contents:
Video: Now Available From Aldi: Luxury Fan At The Best Price - Is It Worth Buying?
2023 Author: Sheila Hailey | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-08-25 04:29
Summer is here and has welcomed us in the past few days with temperatures above 30 degrees. Anyone sitting in the air-conditioned office can be happy. Anyone who continues to work from their home office should check out Aldi Nord's online shop this week.
The Clean Air Optima CA-406B premium tower fan is now available for 144.53 euros. The elegant design and the modern LED display, under which the touch control panel is located, immediately catch the eye. Alternatively, the Aldi fan can also be conveniently controlled from the couch via remote control. The Clean Air Optima CA-406 has a swirl angle of 360 ° and, thanks to the filter, also ensures clean indoor air.
The properties at a glance:
- Temperature sensor and dust filter
- Noise level approx. <25 dB (A)
- 3 speed levels: low 750, medium 900 and high 1,050 rpm
- Swirl angle (oscillation): 90 ° for the entire fan, 360 ° for the upper part of the fan
- Air movement: up to approx. 520 m³ / h
- Air speed: up to approx. 7 m / sec.
- Timer up to 1, 2, 4 or 8 hours
- Incl. Infrared remote
- Digital LED display
- Cable length approx. 2 m
Alternatively: Test winner fan from Stiftung Warentest at MediaMarkt
ALDI delivers - this is how the service works
Luxury tower fan at Aldi: is it worth buying?
Around 145 euros for a tower fan sounds expensive at first - especially when there is talk of an Aldi offer. But a look at the price comparison shows that other retailers, such as Amazon, are asking even more for the fan.
But Aldi does not offer a really worthwhile bargain, because Amazon has dozens of tower fans that are much cheaper and you can order them immediately:
- The number 1 bestseller is currently a model from Ansio, which is available for less than 50 euros.
- Larger and more powerful tower fans cost around 70 euros.
- Tower fans with 360 ° oscillation are also available from 70 euros.
- Stylish branded devices are already available for less than 100 euros.
The test winner at Stiftung Warentest is a tower fan from Koenic, which you can currently get from MediaMarkt for just 60 euros.
If you are unsure which type of fan is the right one for your needs, we recommend our guide "The best fans: which fan should I buy?"
The gas grill, which will be sold in Aldi's northern branches as of today, should have been in stores some time ago. Aldi
If you want to buy an e-bike but don't want to spend too much money, you've come to the right place. At Netto a Pedelec is currently online
If you want to have a decent gas grill on the balcony, terrace or in the garden, you can currently hit Lidl
Some retailers are undercutting the non-binding price of iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, which Apple reduced in the fall of 2018
Those who feared that after Black Friday there will no longer be any great offers for smartphones for a long time will be able to breathe a sigh of relief