Table of contents:
- All information at a glance:
- Football today: Belarus vs. Germany - broadcast on free TV and stream
- European Championship qualification: Belarus versus Germany - which lineup will Löw rely on?
Video: Football Today: Belarus - Germany In Live Stream And TV (European Championship Qualification)
2023 Author: Sheila Hailey | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-24 11:17
All information at a glance:
- The EM qualification of the German national soccer team will be shown on TV on RTL. In the live stream you receive "Belarus against Germany" via the paid service "TV NOW".
- The encounter will kick off this Saturday evening at 8:45 p.m. in the Baryssau Arena, Baryssau (Belarus).
- The preliminary reports will start at 20:15 on RTL.
- In the radio stream you hear the game "Belarus - Germany" at "WDR Event" in full length.
- In order to be able to switch on the TV stream live, you need a "TV NOW Premium" membership. New customers test the service for 30 days free of charge.
Football today: Belarus vs. Germany - broadcast on free TV and stream
Test TV NOW Premium for 30 days free of charge
The qualifier for the European Football Championship between Germany and Belarus will not be broadcast on free TV by the public broadcasters ARD or ZDF. Only RTL shows the match live on television. Football fans can also see the game on the go thanks to the 30-day trial membership of "TV NOW". There are both Android and iOS apps from TV NOW. Alternatively, you can use the app on a Chromecast, Apple TV or Amazon Fire TV.
Tip: Watch TV NOW on Smart TV - is that possible?
European Championship qualification: Belarus versus Germany - which lineup will Löw rely on?
It is not yet clear who will be standing on the lawn in the evening. Full-back and "new Borussia" Nico Schulz has already said that he wants to play every game (Kicker reports). German players Julian Draxler and Thilo Kehrer from the French club Paris Saint-Germain also see new opportunities in the DFB team. National coach Jogi Löw sorted out former regulars Thomas Müller, Jerome Boateng and Mats Hummels a while ago.