Table of contents:
- Install Android apps from the Internet
- Install Android apps from the computer
- Google Play Store alternatives
- What problems is iOS 13 causing on your iPhone?
Video: Install Android Apps - How It Works (Android Essentials)
2023 Author: Sheila Hailey | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-11-26 15:18
The Google Play Store has the largest selection of apps and its own editorial team that introduces new apps and places them prominently. You can browse through categories and see various top lists. Unfortunately, there is only the option to pay for paid apps using a credit card. Google has not yet approved alternative payment options such as PayPal. Some mobile phone providers allow payment via the cell phone bill.
- If you hold your Android smartphone in your hand, you have probably already created a Google account or logged in. If not, you have to do it now
- You can create a Google account directly at: Create a Google account or register from your smartphone
- Tip on the Google Play Store icon, if you have already registered, the store will open completely, if not you have to register
- Then the very clear Play Store opens and reveals apps, music, books and films to you
- Each application has its own page, where the app is presented and can be rated
- At the top right you will find a button that says Install, if you tap this button you will be shown the permissions of the app
- Another tip on Accept / Download loads the file onto your mobile phone and installs it at the same time
- You land directly on the Play Store page of the app and can see a progress bar. A tap on the X on the right ends the download immediately
- Use the menu button or the three dots on the top right to access the settings of the Play Store
- There you can list all your apps and manage them
Android Play Store 3
Android Play Store 5
Install Android apps from the Internet
There are many different reasons to install applications from the Internet. This could be an alternative market or apps not approved by Google. However, it is always important to note where you got the app from, since it has often not been checked or, for good reason, has not been approved. If you still want to take this step, we will show you how to do it here.
- Thanks to a default setting, Android prohibits the installation of third-party apps that do not come from the Play Store
- The setting to allow unknown apps can be found under Settings / Security / Unknown sources
- A tip on the option shows you a warning that you should read through
- Once you have confirmed them, you can install third-party and unknown apps directly from the Internet or an alternative market
Install Android apps from the computer
Google offers the practical option of installing apps directly from your computer on your smartphone. All you have to do is open the Play Store in the browser. If you have registered with Google, you can install apps directly on your Android smartphone without having to take the device in hand. Simply press Install on the app of your choice and select the device on which you want to install the app.
Google Play Store alternatives
There are quite a few Play Store alternatives on the Internet. Some are practical, others offer a free app every day. Here is a small overview that we would be happy to extend with your help. So if you know a worthwhile market, write us in the comments!
- AndroidPit App Center
- Amazon App Store
- Fireplace Market
What problems is iOS 13 causing on your iPhone?
Is the article helpful?
Yes No (2) comments
Your life is GIGA.
Help us to improve and please tell us:
Why is the article not helpful for you?
The information is out of date I have not received enough information The information is incorrect I disagree Other Send answer
Thank you, your GIGA team
Your opinion is important to us. Also like to discuss with us in the comments.
Window will close automatically in 6 seconds
Huawei is launching more and more Android smartphones that are not equipped with Google apps and services. Now there is a new way
The Galaxy A50 offers a lot of display and three cameras for little money. Budget gamers mainly ask themselves whether you can use the Samsung
Android 10 brings „ Live Captions “ in cell phone videos. These automatically generated subtitles can be created in real time on request
One of the novelties of Android 10 is gesture control. It replaces the old navigation elements and is intended to enable intuitive operation of the
Anyone venturing into Custom ROM realms will sooner or later be referred to as " GApps “ bump. It refers to