Table of contents:
Video: Attention, 0221062007049 Calls: This Is Behind The Spam
2023 Author: Sheila Hailey | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-24 11:17
Like all telephone marketers, the number 0221062007049 wants to turn you on. The problem with the black sheep of this trade is that you have to be careful what you might say. Because although it is forbidden to record the conversation without prior consent, the phone calls are often recorded. In the course of the conversation, you will then be tempted to say "Yes" as clearly as possible several times. You should definitely avoid this and answer questions such as "Do I speak to Mr. XYZ?" With counter-questions or evasively.
This has been reported for number 0221062007049:
- Callback attempts have shown that this number is not assigned at all. This means that it is faked by a telephone system and the callers could well be abroad.
- This is also supported by the fact that the callers often speak German only very broken or with a strong accent.
- Call center noises (conversations) can be heard in the background.
- The topic of the calls is pension and life insurance. If you don't have one, you should complete one. If you already have one, the callers want to "optimize" it.
- The callers often know the name of their victim and ask that they be given the name of the previous insurance company. So this data is either stolen or bought.
A complaint to the authorities is unsuccessful in the case of a non-existent phone number because you cannot follow anything that does not exist. Since the callers are persistent and call at the most impossible times, you should simply block the number 0221062007049.
Start photo gallery (11 photos)
Block callers: How to block the number 0221062007049
Do not get involved in discussions and give the callers no reason to continue to bother you. Since complaints do not help, you should simply block the number.
How to block the number 0221062007049:
|Mobile phone:||With little effort, you can block the number after the first call in Android smartphones and iPhones.|
|Landline:||If they call on your Telekom landline, you can block the number online in the "Telephony Center".|
|Router:||If you handle your phone calls via the router, you can block a phone number in the Fritzbox.|
Incidentally, with these illegal commercial calls, there is nothing to be said against lying to the callers. You can give wrong names and addresses and involve the callers in a long conversation. During this time they cannot harm anyone else and you treat yourself to the fun of educating them about your action at the end.