Table of contents:
- Here is a comparison of all important technical data:
- Why is the article not helpful for you?
- Thank you
Video: Google Pixel 4 & Pixel 4 XL In Comparison: Differences Between Smartphones
2023 Author: Sheila Hailey | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-08-25 04:29
The Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL are very similar. Google basically released smartphone twins that don't differ except for the size and a few small details. We have summarized the biggest differences below:
- Display: The Pixel 4 has a screen with a diagonal of 5.7 inches and a resolution with Full HD +. The Pixel 4 XL is slightly larger at 6.3 inches, but also offers a higher QHD + resolution.
- Battery: That could be one of the biggest sticking points. The Pixel 4 only has a 2,800 mAh battery. The Pixel 4 XL is much better equipped with 3,700 mAh. The runtime should be better with the XL model.
- Dimensions and weight: The Pixel 4 is of course more compact with its smaller display and battery. It comes to 147.1 x 68.8 x 8.2 mm and 162 grams. The Pixel 4 XL is a bit more voluminous and heavy. It comes to 160.4 x 75.1 x 8.2 mm and 193 grams.
- Colors: The Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL are available in the colors "Just Black" and "Clearly White". Only the smallest Pixel 4 with 64 GB of internal memory is also available as a limited edition in the color "Oh So Orange".
- Price: The Pixel 4 starts at 749 euros, the Pixel 4 XL at 899 euros. There is 64 GB of internal memory for each. If you want to double the memory, you have to pay 100 euros more.
Our first impression of the Google Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL:
Google Pixel 4 hands-on: everything you need to know!
Overall, the Google Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL are very similar. In the end, you have to choose a size - and probably also the battery life. The Pixel 4's battery looks very small. In combination with the 90 Hertz display, this could be a problem.
Buy from MediaMarkt Buy from Saturn
Here is a comparison of all important technical data:
|Google Pixel 4||Google Pixel 4 XL|
|Display||5.7 inch OLED panel, FHD + with 90 Hertz and HDR certification||6.3 inch OLED panel, QHD + with 90 Hertz and HDR certification|
|processor||Snapdragon 855 + Titan-M security chip|
|random access memory||6 GB|
|Internal memory||64 GB or 128 GB (not expandable)|
|Front camera & sensors||
|software||Android 10 with Pixel Launcher (3-year update guarantee)|
|battery pack||2,800 mAh||3,700 mAh|
|Connectivity||WLAN 2.4 GHz + 5.0 GHz 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac 2x2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0 + LE, NFC Google Cast, GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, USB Type-C (USB 3.1), eSIM, LTE|
|Colours||Just Black, Clearly White, Oh So Orange (64GB Limited Edition)||Just Black, Clearly White|
|Dimensions||147.1 x 68.8 x 8.2 mm||160.4 x 75.1 x 8.2 mm|
|Weight||162 grams||193 grams|
|Others||Stereo speakers, IP68, wireless charging, active edge, motion sense|
Is the article helpful?
Yes No Comment
Your life is GIGA.
Help us to improve and please tell us:
Why is the article not helpful for you?
The information is out of date I have not received enough information The information is incorrect I disagree Other Send answer
Thank you, your GIGA team
Your opinion is important to us. Also like to discuss with us in the comments.
Window will close automatically in 6 seconds
Samsung has introduced a total of three new high-end smartphones with the Galaxy S20, S20 Plus and S20 Ultra. Even if the names of the
Apple HomePod, Sonos One and Bose Home Speaker 500: GIGA audio expert Stefan Bubeck listened to all three of them in peace and shares his experiences
Here you will find technical data, release dates and all other important facts of the new console generation in comparison! Who does this
Nintendo released a revised switch variant in August 2019, which, among other things, has a longer battery life and a better one
SATA is a technology for fast data transfer. What exactly the interfaces SATA III, SATA II and SATA I mean, which faster